Connecting your Teckin Smart Plug to Alexa
Before setting up with Alexa please download the free Smart Life App. You will then link your account with your Alexa. Here’s a quick video showing you how to connect your Teckin Smart Plug with the Smart Life app.
*** Features of Teckin Smart Plug *********
- Remote Control
- Voice Control
- Schedule & Timer
- Set up easily
- Quality Guaranteed
*** Use with Smart Life *********
1. Search "Smart Life" on App store, Google Play orScan the QR code on User Manual to download and install it.
2. Set up your Smart Life account
3. Plug into an AC outlet
4. Add Device----ELECTRICAL OUTLET-----confirm the device in the App.
5. Connect the plug to your local WIFI with your phone connecting to it.
6. Schedule your appliance
*** Set up with Amazon Alexa *********
1. Set Your Echo Speaker by Alexa App
2. Enable the Skill in Alexa APP
Note: Please keep in mind that the "Smart Life" App should be set up first before setting up the Alexa device, please also refer to user manual for more detailed steps.
*Compatible with Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.
*Does not support 5GHz WiFi. (WiFi Requirement: 2.4Ghz Only)
For questions or business cooperation please contact us or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Making Plans For Your Smarter Home Today!
Get The Smart Home Guide Now!
Get your FREE copy of the Smart Home Guide by signing up for our newsletter. The Smart Home Guide is a 45 page ebook created here at GetSmartHomeDevices.com to provide you an overview of the best selling smart home devices from the most popular smart home brands. Think of it as an introduction to home automation that you can save to reference smart home solutions such as lighting, thermostats, security, and more.