Controlling lights, shades, and temperature from a mobile device has never been easier or more reliable. The Lutron Smart Bridge allows for setup, control, and monitoring of Caseta Wireless dimmers and Serena Remote Controlled Shades from a smartphone, tablet, and even your Apple Watch TM wearable. The Lutron Smart Bridge also works with Apple HomeKit, Nest, select Honeywell Thermostats, Logitech Harmony remotes, and more. Schedule lights to adjust automatically based on the time of day, or create your favorite scenes that adjust multiple lights and shades with the press of a button. Enable geofencing to automatically turn your lights on/off when you leave or approach home, or to notify you that you left your lights on.
– Provides simple and personalized control of your lights, shades and temperature from anywhere using the FREE Lutron app
– Works with Alexa and Siri for control of your lights
– Schedule lights to turn on at specific times; enable the time clock feature to automatically adjust lights for fall/spring time changes
– Create personalized lighting schedules and scenes that best fit your everyday routines
– Supports up to 50 devices and works with Alexa, Apple Homekit, Ecobee, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Sonos, Serena shades & more
– The FREE Lutron app is available for download from the App Store® or Google Play Lutron App for Caséta Wireless Free download: from the App Store® or Google Play
Get Your Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge Now!
“Installed today and the installation took less than 30 minutes. I connected the wireless Smart Bridge, installed the app on my iPhone, and in about 15 minutes I was controlling the lights in my living room via Siri. Very simple and straightforward setup.”
Get The Smart Home Guide Now!
Get your FREE copy of the Smart Home Guide by signing up for our newsletter. The Smart Home Guide is a 45 page ebook created here at GetSmartHomeDevices.com to provide you an overview of the best selling smart home devices from the most popular smart home brands. Think of it as an introduction to home automation that you can save to reference smart home solutions such as lighting, thermostats, security, and more.