The SkylinkHome TB-318 Wireless Stick-on or Wall Mounted Remote Transmitter Light Switch allows you to add a wall switch anywhere you want without running wires and paying for an electrician. Requires Skylink HomeControl receivers to work (i.e. WE-001, WR-001, WE-318, LX-318 and more) The TB-318 installs in seconds to provide you convenient smart home anywhere wireless lighting control. Ideal for use on stairwells, entrance ways, garages and bedrooms. Turn your lights on/off or dim/brighten from two seperate locations. Arrives with pre-installed CR-2032 lithium long-life battery.
– Quickly and easily create a 3-way lighting circuit by combining this unit with the SkylinkHome Receivers (i.e. WR-001 Dimmer Wall Switch or the WE-001 On/Off Wall Switch)
– Requires SkylinkHome Receivers to work. Ideal to function as a 3-way switch. Ideal for use on stairwells, entrace ways, garages and bedrooms.
– Easy DIY (Do It Yourself) Installation – allows you to add a wall switch anywhere you want without running wires & paying for an eletrician.
– Regular rocker-style light switch with flat back can be easily mounted anywhere.
– Long range, up to 500 foot operating range in open area. Long life lithium battery included.
Get Your SkylinkHome Wall Light Now!
“I love this system!! I had a light that was a pull chain I wanted to update it with a light that didnt have a pull chain but running electricity for a switch would have been a pain in the a**. So I bought this and the receiver with high hopes but not high thoughts. I honestly didn’t think it was going to work. After wiring the receiver to the new light and getting this transmitter sending a signal out it WORKED!! I was shocked and in love. Will buy this again!!”
Get The Smart Home Guide Now!
Get your FREE copy of the Smart Home Guide by signing up for our newsletter. The Smart Home Guide is a 45 page ebook created here at GetSmartHomeDevices.com to provide you an overview of the best selling smart home devices from the most popular smart home brands. Think of it as an introduction to home automation that you can save to reference smart home solutions such as lighting, thermostats, security, and more.